Where can I get a permit?

All new applications for building, electrical, gas, and plumbing permits can be dropped off at the Town Office, with payment, to be sent for further handling to:

Superior Safety Codes Inc.

422 North Mayor Magrath Drive

Lethbridge, AB T1H 6H7 

Ph: 877-320-0734 

For information on safety codes regulations and requirements visit the Superior Safety Codes website. Permit applications can also be filled out online.

Show All Answers

1. R5 Land Use District
2. What type of work requires a permit?
3. What are the benefits of obtaining a permit?
4. Where can I get a permit?
5. Building a shed/garage/ greenhouse?