2021 Swimming Information and Pool Rules
Open 12 pm-7 pm every day!
Based on the current restrictions, we are only offering lane swim and private rentals at this time. Lessons, public swim, and aquafit are suspended until further notice.
Unless the pool has been booked for a rental, lane swim will be available 12 pm-7 pm.
Lane swim will be limited to 3 swimmers/households at a time. To clarify, this means that either an individual can be in one of the three lanes or a household can.
Walk-ins are welcome, but we recommend calling ahead of time to reserve your spot!
6 – 12 years old (under 8 need supervision) * $4
13 years + $5
*Under the age of 8 they will have to have someone 14 years+ on the premises to supervise.
Rentals are available but are limited to only individual households.
Rental Type Price
Half-Rental (only available if someone else has rented the other half) $40/hour
Private Rental (whole pool) $80/hour
Wibit/floating obstacle course (additional fee on top of Pool rental) $50 flat fee
To book a rental, or for more information, call 403-646-2522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to change
• Patrons must complete an AHS questionnaire before entering the pool.
• Only a limited number of individual swimmers or swimmers from the same household can use the facility at one time. Note – as long as you live at the same address, you are in the same household.
• Patrons must wear masks until they shower before entering the pool and be put back on after swimming or no longer in the water.
• Please keep at least 2m away from lifeguards and other patrons not part of household cohorts.
• Patrons must stay in their assigned area or lane. If they need to change lanes for whatever reason, please let a lifeguard know.
• Lockers will not be accessible – personal belongings may be brought out onto the deck. Items are left at your own risk. The Town of Nanton will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. We recommend you leave your valuables at home or in your car.
• Washroom facilities are only available at the front of the lobby.
• Sanitizing stations are available throughout the lobby and pool deck. Please remember to perform proper hand hygiene to minimize contact and transmission of bacteria and pathogens.
• If feeling unwell, please remain at home.
• Rules are subject to change depending on provincial regulations and restrictions.
• Children 8 years and under must have someone 14 plus accompany them for supervision.