Effective May 5th:
- All indoor gatherings remain prohibited.
- All outdoor social gatherings must be limited to no more than 5 people and a maximum of 2 household cohorts.
- Mandatory physical distancing must be maintained at all times between members of different households.
- Retail services must limit customer capacity to 10% of fire code occupancy (not including staff) or a minimum of 5 customers.
- Shopping mall capacity limits will exclude common area square footage.
- Curbside pick-up, delivery and online services are encouraged.
Places of Worship
- Faith services are limited to 15 in-person attendees.
- Physical distancing between households must be maintained at all times.
- Virtual or online services are strongly recommended.
- Drive-in services where people do not leave their vehicles and adhere to guidance are allowed.
- 10-people maximum for funerals, including participants and guests.
- Funeral receptions are not permitted.
- Any workplace, except work camps and essential and critical services, with transmission of 3 or more cases will be required by health officials to close for 10 days.
- Any workplace that does not comply will be subject to enforcement.
- Working from home remains mandatory unless the employer requires the employee's physical presence to operate effectively.
- Where at work for operational effectiveness, employees must mask for all indoor settings, except in work stations or where two-metre physical distancing or adequate physical barriers are in place.
Effective 11:59 pm May 9th:
Fitness, Performance, & Recreation Activities - Indoor and Outdoor
- All indoor sport, performance and recreation activities for youth and adults are prohibited.
- Indoor fitness and recreation facilities must close, including for 1-on-1 training.
- All outdoor sports and recreation activities are prohibited, except with members of your household, or your two close contacts if you live alone. This includes:
- all group physical activities, such as team sports, fitness classes, training sessions
- all one-on-one lessons and training activities
- all practices, training and games
- Outdoor recreation facilities can remain open unless specifically closed by public health order.
Professional sport organizations
- Professional sport organizations that have received an exemption can continue, provided protocols are strictly followed.
Personal and Wellness Services
- Personal and wellness services, including hair salons, barbers, nail salons, estheticians, tattoos and piercing, must close.