Starting June 29, eligible small- and medium-sized businesses, co-ops and non-profits can apply for funding so they can open their doors and get Albertans back to work.
- News Release
- Eligible job creators can apply for up to $5,000 through this program
- Must have 500 or fewer employees
- Full program details can be found in the program guidelines
- To manage the expected volume of applications, during the first week of application intake (June 29 to July 3), a specific application day has been designated for specific regions of the province. Note: This is not a first-come-first-serve process. From July 4 onwards, organizations from all regions may apply at any time until application intake for the program closes.
- For the Edmonton region, the application intake days are as follows (map can be found on page 13 of the program guidelines:
- Tuesday June 30, 2020: All South –Except the City of Lethbridge and the City of Medicine Hat.
- Wednesday July 1, 2020: Urban – City of Lethbridge and Medicine Hat.
Application forms will be available when application intake opens at 10 a.m. on Monday, June 29 at the online application portal through the program webpage at www.alberta.ca/sme-relaunch-grant.aspx.