NANTON, AB (March 19th 2020) – Effective immediately, the Town Office will be closed to the public until further notice. This is to reduce the public risks associated with the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- You can call 403-646-2029 or Toll Free 1-877-365-3901 to speak with staff or arrange a call back.
- Online payments are available and cheques can be dropped in the mail slot.
- Cheques can be mailed to the Town of Nanton, PO Box 609, Nanton, AB T0L 1R0.
- Urgent appointment or meetings requests will still be considered, although telephone or web conference is strongly recommended and can easily be scheduled.
- Community Peace Officer services are currently unchanged.
Our top priorities are:
- The health, safety, and well-being of the public and our employees.
- Maintaining the essential services that the residents of Nanton rely upon.
Utilities: Chemicals, supplies and reagents have been ordered in sufficient quantity to eliminate supply chain problems.
Staffing: Interdepartmental meetings have been scaled back to reduce risks.
We want to reassure the public that we are still here, at work and available. We appreciate the public’s patience and understanding in the current situation.