Report a Concern/ Submit Feedback

Report a Concern
Please be as specific as you can so that we can direct your comments to the right department.  

If you're providing specific feedback for an open item on the Public Participation page, please reference the item (e.g. Bylaw X) that you are providing comment or concerns on.

If you are trying to contact a Peace Officer, consider calling the complaint line at 403-625-2248 for a faster response.
Report a Concern